If you were injured by someone’s carelessness or intentional acts, the legal team at the Law Offices of Jodi Zils Gagne, LLC, can protect your rights and maximize your compensation.
Our law firm represents injury victims in Bristol, New Britain, Hartford, Avon and throughout Hartford County and Central Connecticut. Personal injury attorney Jodi Zils Gagne formerly worked for the insurance industry — she knows how cases are evaluated by insurers and how to finesse a settlement that covers your needs.
Experienced Hartford Car Accident Injury Attorney
Representation For Serious Injuries In Central Connecticut
Jodi Zils Gagne can pursue justice for lasting harm that you suffered, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents— car accidents, motorcycle collisions, pedestrian injuries
- Slip-and-fall accidents— slick floors, broken steps or other safety hazards
- Dog bites— injuries inflicted by dogs, even if the animal has no history of vicious
- Nursing home injury— bedsores, fall-downs, malnutrition, physical or sexual abuse
- Medical malpractice — egregious negligence by doctors or hospital staff
- Civil rights violations— police brutality or false arrest
Ms. Gagne draws on a diverse background in civil litigation, insurance defense and criminal defense to advocate for personal injury victims. As a former insurance defense lawyer, she knows the insurance company will initially offer a “lowball” settlement. As an experienced trial lawyer, she knows how to investigate and document the case — and present a compelling narrative to a jury if necessary.
Committed To Your Rightful Compensation
We work with clients, physicians and other professionals to determine the extent of injury and the physical, financial and personal damages. Our firm will stand up to the negligent party and their insurance carriers to make sure you are compensated for medical care, lost income, permanent impairment or disfigurement, pain and suffering, and emotional trauma from the incident.
You can reach us day or night at 860-582-4495, or contact us online. We offer a free initial consultation, and there are no attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.